St George’s Church Littleport will fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations
(2018) and Data Protection principles, which state that information must be:
• Fairly and lawfully processed
• Processed for limited purposes
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Not kept longer than necessary
• Processed in accordance with individuals rights
• Kept secure
• Not transferred without adequate protection
St George’s Church Littleport recognise that the above principles relate to both paper and
electronic systems of record keeping.
This information will not be disclosed to any other party, unless with specific permission of
the person it relates to. Any person may request that their details are removed from our
records at any time. Any person may request a copy of their information at any time.
The electoral roll database may not be e-mailed under any circumstances and will be held
on a system with password protected access.